"These patients will enjoy the metabolic benefits of bariatric surgery, even if we can't put their diabetes in remission," the leader of the
While many prospective bariatric patients today concern themselves with such matters as the relative benefits of lap band vs. gastric sleeve operations, it's just as important that individuals seek out the best medical care available. Especially for patients who may be suffering from various health challenges - possibly including both types of diabetes - it's crucial they seek out a highly skilled and experienced weight loss surgeon like Dr.
The nationally prominent surgeon, who was featured earlier this year helping a mother and her two daughters to overcome their obesity on an episode of TV's "The Doctors," is known for his vast medical knowledge and ability to deal with the most challenging procedures. A leading innovator in minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques, Dr. Feiz boasts an outstanding record of safe and successful procedures.
Now that it appears that weight loss surgery can help sufferers of both types of diabetes, the potential for Dr. Feiz to transform and save lives threatened by severe obesity may be greater than ever. For further information, please call 800-868-5946 or visit www.drfeiz.com. Free seminars are available on a regular basis.
Keywords for this news article include: Obesity, Surgery, Bariatrics, Weight Loss,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks