KBC provides technology and consultancy services for the oil and energy industries.
The companies will collaborate on improving production services for oil and gas exploration and production operators. They will work together to offer a more comprehensive service, from concept selection to transport systems.
"Both companies bring significant consulting capability in technical and operational excellence, which will be strengthened to empower oil and gas companies to achieve top level performance in human and asset capital," said Senior Vice President Software and Services at Kongsberg Jon Starkebye.
Shares in KBC were trading up 0.6% at
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya