The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond finished higher Wednesday on selling sparked by an overnight fall in U.S. government bond prices and a gain in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.590 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.06 point to 145.27 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause