Net profit in the March-May period was 5.81 billion kronor (
H&M said Wednesday it plans to open 375 new stores in total this year, an extended shoe range and up to 10 new online markets in 2015.
Rapid expansion lead to a rise of 16 percent in sales and administrative costs in comparison with the previous year, boosted mainly by investments into the company's IT and online systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor