Net profit in the March-May period was 5.81 billion kronor (
H&M said Wednesday it plans to open 375 new stores in total this year, an extended shoe range and up to 10 new online markets in 2015.
Rapid expansion lead to a rise of 16 percent in sales and administrative costs in comparison with the previous year, boosted mainly by investments into the company's IT and online systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth