Traders are likely to remain on the sidelines in the lead-up to the announcement from the Fed, which is scheduled to be released at about
While the Fed is likely to leave interest rates unchanged, the central bank is widely expected to announce another
The impact to the markets is more likely to stem from the language of the accompanying statement as well as any changes to the outlook for the economy and interest rates.
Not long after the announcement, Fed Chair
Yellen may be more cautious than during her first post-meeting press conference, when she triggered a sell-off on
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years