Going forward we expect these results to rise slightly but remain below historic averages. We do not expect the changes to have an impact on credit card ABS ratings.
Fitch believes these results are connected to relative strength in the job market. According to the
We expect Fitch's Prime Gross Yield Index to increase slightly for the May reporting period, consistent with seasonal trends. We also expect Fitch's Prime Monthly Payment Rate (MPR) Index to rise. Retail gross yield and MPR will rise slightly. Actual index results will be available in early July.
Additional information is available on www.fitchratings.com.
The above article originally appeared as a post on the Fitch Wire credit market commentary page. The original article, which may include hyperlinks to companies and current ratings, can be accessed at www.fitchratings.com. All opinions expressed are those of Fitch Ratings.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007