Going forward we expect these results to rise slightly but remain below historic averages. We do not expect the changes to have an impact on credit card ABS ratings.
Fitch believes these results are connected to relative strength in the job market. According to the
We expect Fitch's Prime Gross Yield Index to increase slightly for the May reporting period, consistent with seasonal trends. We also expect Fitch's Prime Monthly Payment Rate (MPR) Index to rise. Retail gross yield and MPR will rise slightly. Actual index results will be available in early July.
Additional information is available on www.fitchratings.com.
The above article originally appeared as a post on the Fitch Wire credit market commentary page. The original article, which may include hyperlinks to companies and current ratings, can be accessed at www.fitchratings.com. All opinions expressed are those of Fitch Ratings.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore