KEY RATING DRIVERS
The affirmations are based on stable performance of the underlying collateral pool since issuance. As of the
The largest loan in the pool (11.3%) is the
The second largest loan in the pool (11.1%) is the
The third largest loan in the pool (7.9%) is the Crossroads Center loan; an 895,488 sf regional mall located in
Rating Outlooks remain Stable. Due to the recent issuance of the transaction and stable performance, Fitch does not foresee positive or negative ratings migration until a material economic or asset level event changes the transaction's overall portfolio-level metrics. Additional information on rating sensitivity is available in the report 'GS Mortgage Securities Trust 2013-GC13' (
Fitch affirms the following classes:
*Notional amount and interest only.
** Class A-S, class B, and class C certificates may be exchanged for class PEZ certificates, and class PEZ certificates may be exchanged for up to the full certificate principal amount of the class A-S, class B and class C certificates.
Fitch does not rate the interest-only class X-C or class G certificates.
A comparison of the transaction's Representations, Warranties, and Enforcement (RW&E) mechanisms to those of typical RW&Es for the asset class is available in the following report:
--'GS Mortgage Securities Trust 2013-GC13 -- Appendix' (
Additional information on Fitch's criteria for analyzing U.S. CMBS transactions is available in the
Structured Finance >> CMBS >> Criteria Reports
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs