St Louis,MO (PRWEB)
Intelligent power management provider, Enlogic, is bringing the most innovative data center technology to
Enlogic's award-winning line of intelligent Power Distribution Units (iPDUs), Energy Meters, Locking Power Cables, and Environmental Sensors are designed to simplify rack management by providing automated real-time threat alerts, and capacity and load balancing data for energy use optimization and control.
Eight partners are working with Enlogic, including: Tubbesing Solutions,
Enlogic's best-in-class design includes billing-grade metering accuracy, high temperature rating, and comprehensive environmental capabilities within an ultra-low profile chassis, saving rack space and enabling access to IT equipment.
Enlogic's partners stand above the rest by delivering the best product features and benefits to their customers:
• A 2 minute Hot Swap NMC - Replace a network management card with no downtime or power interruption. This Enlogic only feature reduces cost and vast amounts of time in a critical environment. Compared to an average
• Dual Network Access - Enlogic's patent pending DNA allows two parties (ie. landlord and tenant) to maintain separate, private networks while simultaneously accessing PDU information with billing-grade accuracy and precision. Enlogic DNA saved a colocation customer
• Environmental Monitoring - Continually monitor the data center environment for threats and alert data managers of potential electrical circuit overloads and any changes in the physical and environmental conditions with digital plug-n-play sensors to mitigate downtime risks and enhance reliability.
Jansma concludes, "We have successfully established the Enlogic brand across
Notes to editors
For all new partner inquiries please contact:
T: +1 636 821 5261, M: +1 636 489 8811
For all press inquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 118 909 0909
Enlogic was founded in 2011 by a group of former APC technology executives dedicated to provide innovative solutions to better address growing data center energy management needs. With our commitment to continuous improvement, Enlogic has become the technology leader and expert in energy management, helping data centers across the world to discover waste, improve operational efficiency, and optimize energy utilization.
Enlogic's global presence includes operations in
With this dedication, we provide the most innovative solutions with the highest quality and reliability to solve any rack management problem.
For more information, go to http://www.enlogic.com/.
Further details of partners currently working with Enlogic:
Tubbesing Solutions – Improving Critical Facilities since 1983
Southwest Territory -
Pacific Northwest Territory –
Eastern Territory -
Critical Facilities Technology – Design and construction of High Efficiency "Green" Data Centers
Rocky Mountain Territory –
US – Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Western Territories, EMEA, and
Southeast Territory -
Southeast Territory -
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11950466.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE