"This is a wonderful opportunity for us," said Mr.
Demand for their products has been growing steadily, to the point where Eagle struggled to maintain the incoming demand of their orders.
In order to capitalize on growing opportunities, Eagle decided to invest in its Chinese subsidiaries located in the provinces of
EDC provided a guarantee to Eagle's corporate bank to allow the company to purchase all of the outstanding shares of the subsidiaries, creating a more lending-friendly structure for commercial banks.
The Executive Vice-President of Eagle, Mr.
EDC is now currently working on providing financial solutions to help set up credit facilities for both subsidiaries.
"Eagle's Chinese expansion is a great example of collaboration, where EDC, Eagle and their bank went the extra mile to find a way to get the right financing solution for the unique situation of our shared customer," said
"Whenever we see a medium-sized company that is making their way to becoming a large Canadian success story by growing their international sales, EDC's job is to bring commercial solutions to the table to help them get there," added
More than 5,500 small- and medium-sized Canadian companies used EDC's services in 2013 to undertake more than
EDC has 17 offices across
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience