FORT LAUDERADLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The Company has expanded its authorized shares by a majority of shareholder consents from two hundred million to seven hundred and fifty million shares to develop intellectual properties and facilitate growth and acquisition strategies and maintain currency shares in treasury stock.
“We are excited about this major step in the development of the Company and completes the transition from our legacy operations and a symbol that represents our entry into the movie business for the long term,"
For information on the Company, please visit our website at www.the-movie-studio.com
This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results, specifically in the areas of future sales growth and profitability. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted or quantified. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties to which forward-looking statements are subject include, but are not limited to, the effect of government regulation, competition and other material risks.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries