ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17062014 -
These dividends are designated as 'eligible dividends' for Canadian income tax purposes.
Crescent Point's shareholders may elect to receive dividend payments in the form of cash or common shares.
Those shareholders wishing to receive their dividends in the form of common shares must enrol in the Company's Share Dividend Plan ('SDP'). Common shares issued under the SDP are issued at a five percent discount to the prevailing market price, as defined under the Company's SDP, with no broker fees or commissions.
The SDP will generally be available to most shareholders (except those in
Shareholders may reinvest cash dividends into additional common shares of Crescent Point through the Company's Premium DividendTM and DRIP. Participants in the dividend reinvestment component of the DRIP will have their cash dividends used to purchase common shares from treasury at a five percent discount to the average market price (as defined under the DRIP), with no broker fees or commissions.
Participation in the SDP or DRIP is optional. Shareholders who do not elect to participate in either plan will continue to receive cash dividend payments.
Additional information on the SDP and DRIP, including the applicable enrollment forms, can be found on the Company's website at www.crescentpointenergy.com or by contacting your financial institution or investment advisor. The availability of the SDP and DRIP and the respective terms and conditions are subject to the discretion of the Company's management and board of directors.
Crescent Point is one of
Tel: (403) 693-0020
Toll free: 888-693-0020
Fax: (403) 693-0070
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia