Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 70 -- PROCESSOR BOARD WITH IT EQUIPMENT
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-7249
Contact: Point of contact -
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price order on a sole source basis to
ITEM 0002 RTM with NAND Flash P/N: PP5/005-10 QTY: 7 each
ITEM 0004 60WAY Multi-Way Breakout Cable P/N: CB 60D/125-00 QTY: 7 each
The notice of the Intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government. Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 334111 and the business size standard is 1,000 employees.
The point of contact for this announcement is
To respond to this announcement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR E- Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil and upload your quote under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisition/N66001-14-T-7249.
All responding venodrs must be registered to the System for Award Management (SAM) webist prior to award of contract. Information can be found at https://www.sam.gov. Complete SAM registration means a registered DUNS and CAGE Code numbers.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years