A challenge common to all medical device manufacturers, regardless of their products' level of risk, indications of use, or technical specifications, is pre-market approval.
An integrated strategy towards regulatory approval is the most critical step for the future of any medical device. Leading regulatory consultancy
Key topics include:
• Effective go-to-market strategies and new ways to streamline and expedite global medical device registration
• Colorants in medical devices: The spectrum of current regulatory expectations
• Biocompatibility & ISO 10993
• Extractables and Leachables/Chemical Characterization of Materials
• When & How to Pool Samples
• Toxicology Risk Assessments
For more information or to register for this webinar, visit: Colorants in Devices: Integrated Strategies Toward Regulatory Approval.
Xtalks, powered by
To learn more about Xtalks, visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar, visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11937009.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause