Christie®, the trusted global leader in high quality visual and audio solutions, is expanding its line of high brightness tiled displays with the introduction of the Christie Velvet™ line of built-to-order, high resolution indoor LED panels. Seamless to integrate and available in various pixel pitches, Christie's LED tiles display stunning content that help businesses creatively connect their brand message to their audiences. Debuting at InfoComm 2014 in
"LED video walls have become a viable technology for many indoor applications," said Richard Heslett, senior product manager, Christie. "With their reliable 24/7 operation, fine pixels, and long life, many businesses are turning to LEDs, however, obtaining them to customer specifications has been a challenge for integrators and end users. Christie Velvet LED displays are manufactured to the highest quality standards, and are backed by the excellent pre-and post-service and support that Christie is known for around the world."
Depending on customers' needs, Christie Velvet LED displays can be mounted in a variety of orientations, including curved, suspended from ceilings and structures or connected to each other to create a seamless array.
Christie Velvet features:
• Solutions configured according to needs
• Quick budgetary design and quote
• Trusted pre/post sales service and support
• Certified solid state illumination LEDs available in 1.875 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm pixel pitches
• 1200Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits brightness
• Front serviceable design (3mm and 4mm models)
• Wide-viewing angles (160°), darker blacks, and exceptional high color fidelity
• Ability for end-user to create large seamless digital canvases
• High performance and 24/7/365 reliability
• Turnkey solution with Christie's image processing and content management software
Christie's family of tiled display solutions includes LCD flat panels, the Christie Entero rear projection cubes, the award-winning Christie® MicroTiles® and now the new LED Christie Velvet line. As a single source provider Christie's wide selection of display solutions can be bundled with options such as Christie Brio integrated collaboration system, Christie Interactivity Kit, Christie Jumpstart content management for multi-touch interactivity, powerful Christie Vista Spyder image processors, Christie Phoenix™ open content management and network streaming solution, as well as enhanced service plans and on-site support.
The Christie Velvet LED line, with two-year warranty, is available now.
Christie Digital Systems
Follow Christie at:
"Christie" is a trademark of Christie Digital Systems
DLP® is a registered trademark of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11907020.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'