The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The simple rapid technique provided a promising tool for on-site screening of MA adulterant in milk as well as in-house diagnosis."
For more information on this research see: Aptamer-based rapid visual biosensing of melamine in whole milk.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Yun, Chinese Academy Sci, Chongqing Inst Green & Intelligent Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill