Investors expect pricing at the tight end of guidance because of strong investor demand.
The transaction is set to price at a spread of 117 basis points (bps) over mid-swaps, a document from lead managers said, at the tight end of a revised range of 117-120bps over the same benchmark given earlier on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)