Parx Plastics, a Dutch-Italian bio innovator in antibacterial plastic technology, is announced by the
The European Commissions vice-president
Parx Plastics works with innovative biocompatible technology to make antibacterial plastics. The company HQ is in
"The technology is fully biocompatible, it is not toxic and it does not leach out of the materials and yet it kills 99% of the bacteria and micro organisms that are on the surface of a product within 24 hours" according to Parx Plastics CTO
"The technology is really what the market is desperately looking for since todays available solutions are being more and more restricted and proof to have harmful effects on humans and the environment."
Fiori refers to recent scientific publications linking substance used today to causing infertility and cancer. The 100% safe and biocompatible technology developed by Parx Plastics to incorporate an antibacterial property into any kind of plastic is named to be a game-changer and leading EUs startup scene.
The Tech All Stars competition made it possible for Parx to present their technology during
For questions, information or high res images:
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant