"AccessBank" OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds worth 10 million manats will be placed at "Baku Stock Exchange" CJSC from
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The annual rate of bonds will be 9 percent, with a turnover period of one year, starting from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every 3 months.
Underwriter is "Pasha Capital" LLC.
AccessBank was established to render financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100-percent property of six international financial institutions:
The official exchange rate is 0.7843 AZN/USD on
edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers