Central Bank of
A memo sent to the banks by the apex bank's director, banking and payment system department,
Titled "Non-refund of monies to customers shortchanged by ATMs non-dispense or partial dispense error," the CBN explained that its attention has been drawn to the fact that DMBs have not been refunding their customers what they have been shortchanged by the ATMs partial dispense error, while some with non-dispense error were also not refunded.
"This issue was brought to the notice of the chairmen of the committee of head of ebanking and heads of operations at a meeting held on
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant