ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17062014 - Mining and materials group,
The refinancing includes both domestic and overseas lenders, and was scaled back after being substantially over-subscribed.
The refinancing is made up of AUD$255 million,
The new facilities are not expected to change the average interest rate for the company's total drawn and undrawn debt facilities, which is currently approximately 4%. The next significant debt maturity does not arise until the second half of 2016.
Tel: +612 9239 6616
Mob: +61408 164 011
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps