Accipiter Radar is proud to announce the appointment of Mr.
With over 20 years of experience in sales and strategic marketing, specifically in the fields of security, technology and communications,
"We are delighted to have Simon's considerable branding and international distribution talent as part of the Accipiter executive," notes Dr.
About Accipiter Radar
Accipiter Radar, sells, operates and supports integrated radar information networks for homeland security, defence, bird strike threat management and environmental protection applications. Our high performance networks are designed and developed in-house and include sensors coupled with specialized target information systems that provide accurate situational awareness data for professionals who help keep us safe. Accipiter's commercial approach to delivering its patented M3® Information System, multi-radar, multi-mission, multi-user solutions represents a paradigm shift in radar information design that is necessary for addressing surveillance problems in the 21st Century.
Accipiter has won the business of the RCMP, DND, U.S. DoD,
We are dedicated to being innovators, leaders and educators in the field of radar engineering with headquarters in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11950806.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare