Departing Director General of
He said television levies roses from K800,000 to K1.4 million as opposed to general public assertions that the Corporation totally relied on government.
But still, he added that ZNBC needs massive re-capitalization in fixed and working capital to guarantee that the migration process is satisfactorily meets the ambitions of the Zambian people.
Kanyama said this at a farewell party held for him by the Corporation's management at the mass media complex cafeteria, recently.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review