The yen fell to a 6-day low of 102.23 against the greenback and an 8-day low of 94.08 against the loonie. The yen slipped to 173.40 against the pound, its lowest since
The next possible downside target for the yen lies around 104.00 against the greenback, 95.00 against the loonie and 174.8 against the pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges