The yen fell to 173.48 against the pound for the first time since
Against the euro, the yen slipped to 138.56 from an early high of 138.33.
Moving away from early highs of 113.43 against the Swiss franc and 88.37 against the NZ dollar, the yen dropped to a 5-day low of 113.73 and a 6-day low of 88.60, respectively.
If the yen extends its slide, it may find the support around 174.56 against the pound, 139.98 against the euro, 114.23 against the franc and 89.12 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan