The yen fell to 173.48 against the pound for the first time since
Against the euro, the yen slipped to 138.56 from an early high of 138.33.
Moving away from early highs of 113.43 against the Swiss franc and 88.37 against the NZ dollar, the yen dropped to a 5-day low of 113.73 and a 6-day low of 88.60, respectively.
If the yen extends its slide, it may find the support around 174.56 against the pound, 139.98 against the euro, 114.23 against the franc and 89.12 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis