WFT Cloud, an enterprise-class cloud services provider, today announced an extension of its solution portfolio to offer customers virtualized instances of the SAP HANA® platform for use in production landscapes.
WFT Cloud's solution portfolio for SAP HANA enables companies to migrate their existing implementations of the
The management services which are also a part of WFT Cloud's portfolio support a customer's production and non-production environments running SAP HANA, 24 hours a day, seven days a week (24 x 7).
Customers can achieve greater flexibility by combining virtualization support for SAP HANA for production landscapes with the SAP HANA tailored data center integration, as it allows them an alternative to the physical appliance model, when deploying SAP HANA. The SAP HANA tailored data center integration model helps reduce
For more information on Wharfedale and WFT Cloud services, please visit http://www.WFTCloud.com or call us at (888) 533-3113.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SAP_HANA_Production_Env/WFTCloud_Vitualized_Soln/prweb11950339.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv