Cloud computing security company Porticor will incorporate its encryption technology with the HP Atalla platform as the companies target to help users securely pass data across public, private or hybrid clouds.
Porticor s data protection technology is built to protect the expanding fan of cloud environments and to combine data encryption with patented encryption and homomorphic management technologies to adapt to the changing landscape, the companies said Wednesday.
The companies declared their partnership at the 2014 HP Discover event in
Porticor saying it is the first company to offer customers full confidentiality for cloud data.
Gilad Parann-Nissany, Porticor founder and CEO, said that when migrating data to the cloud security should be anything but an inhibitor.
The Porticor-HP Atalla partnership is planned to eliminate the complexities of encrypting and decrypting virtual data confidently and securely.
Griffith says that the teams plans to offer customers scalable, cloud-based management without sacrificing the trust of their customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops