Nordson YESTECH, a subsidiary of
The new Nordson YESTECH FX-940 offers the latest multi-dimensional technology for the inspection of solder defects, lead defects / lifted leads, component presence and position, correct part / polarity, through-hole parts, and co-planarity of chips, BGAs and other height sensitive devices. Offering advanced Fusion Lighting and a comprehensive set of inspection tools, including angled cameras, 3D height sensors, full color digital image processing, and both image- and rule-based algorithms, the FX-940 is unsurpassed in defect detection.
With Nordson YESTECH's advanced capture on the-fly imaging technology, the system offers high-speed inspection at over 30 sq. inches per second or greater than 1.5 million components per hour. With one top-down viewing camera and four side-viewing cameras, the FX-940 provides full inspection and traceability capabilities at today s fastest line speeds. Off-line programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield management solution.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American