The launch will give rise to axing of 8,000 mortgage and retail banking jobs.
According to a bank official, after introducing nearly 1,000 EBKs in the US, the firm is planning to set up an additional 600 by the end of the year.
Moreover, clients can soon anticipate seeing biometric scanning and additional features such as syncing an app to user mobile that will let the clients to withdraw money remotely and have it waiting.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules