Customers with the Pay-As-You-Go program will get access to purchase broadband Internet access in increments of one, seven or 30 days. For last several years, wireless operators have offered prepaid services, but Frontier is one of the first wireline telcos to bring such type of a service to the market.
Pay-As-You-Go Broadband will prove to be a significant solution for those who seeking financial flexibility, and will be the perfect solution for seasonal users, students, travelers, and also low-income and credit-challenged customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July