Customers with the Pay-As-You-Go program will get access to purchase broadband Internet access in increments of one, seven or 30 days. For last several years, wireless operators have offered prepaid services, but Frontier is one of the first wireline telcos to bring such type of a service to the market.
Pay-As-You-Go Broadband will prove to be a significant solution for those who seeking financial flexibility, and will be the perfect solution for seasonal users, students, travelers, and also low-income and credit-challenged customers.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities