Customers with the Pay-As-You-Go program will get access to purchase broadband Internet access in increments of one, seven or 30 days. For last several years, wireless operators have offered prepaid services, but Frontier is one of the first wireline telcos to bring such type of a service to the market.
Pay-As-You-Go Broadband will prove to be a significant solution for those who seeking financial flexibility, and will be the perfect solution for seasonal users, students, travelers, and also low-income and credit-challenged customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?