The aim is to fully incorporate existing cybersecurity and information technology (IT) data with other organizational functions. This enables defense, the intelligence community, and federal civilian customers to enhance IT's contribution to mission assurance and to allow rapid enterprise-wide response to cyber threats.
RedSeal software creates a logical network topology directly from routing device configuration files. These are typically manually generated, making them labor-intensive, error prone, and difficult to keep upgraded. By automatically generating IT topologies in real time, accuracy and effectiveness are enhanced. Organizations can be proactive in defending their networks. The software can also model the logical relationship between access to vulnerable devices and the paths to and from critical IT infrastructure, applications, and data in order to prioritize remediation.
"Federal customers have requested a COP common operational picture for years, but until now, it has been unclear exactly how to integrate cyber security," said
"RedSeal is the perfect teammate for this project," said
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts