The deal, set to close in the second half of the year, is expected to generate a post-tax profit for BG of around
Shares in BG were up 0.3 per cent at
BG will retain its right to access gas transport capacity on the CATS pipeline, a 404-kilometre-long subsea link that pumps up to 1.7 billion cubic metres of gas per day from
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia