ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for sale patents disclosing improved user interfaces for multifunctional devices ("MFDs") from
"This portfolio addresses the need for improved user interfaces enabling visually impaired users to navigate menu displays on a multifunctional device. This is an important portfolio for companies providing electronic devices operable via a touch screen," says
Key Characteristics & Benefits
In order to simplify complex interfaces, many high end MFDs in the market today include a touch screen display. Visually impaired users often have difficulty operating these devices as the touch screen selections have to be first read before the appropriate selection can be made. This portfolio provides simplified user interfaces for MFDs with audible feedback that enables visually impaired users to navigate through these menus. Additionally, the disclosed user interfaces direct users attention to only those control buttons that are available for the specific service to be performed.
Patents in this portfolio have been cited by industry leaders such as
See the technical description of the touch screen/user interface IP sales offering.
To learn more about the intellectual property available for sale in these portfolios or to place a bid:
If you have a patent for sale, visit our website to make a patent submission for an upcoming sealed bid event.
Follow us on Twitter ( @ICAP_IP) and join our LinkedIn group.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm, leveraging the talents of experienced patent brokers to match buyers and sellers for the sale of patents and other intellectual property assets. With multiple transaction platforms and unparalleled industry knowledge, including experience with trademarks, brands, intellectual property licensing, and UCC sales, ICAP Patent Brokerage is the global leader in the transaction of intellectual property.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11949708.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe