Out of the blue,
The device is said to feature high-end hardware specifications, where we will see things like a Kirin 920 chipset inside, which sports four Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7 cores, based on ARM's big.LITTLE technology. Furthermore, the Huawei Mulan is rumoured to feature a 5-inch touchscreen display that will be able to deliver a full HD resolution experience, alngside 3GB of RAM to go along with the package.
In addition, the Huawei Mulan will come equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera, as well as with a 5-megapixel front facer for making video calls. Running under Android 4.4.2 KitKat from the get-go, the new device should prove to be quite the powerhouse.
Tentatively, the device is schedule to make an appearance on
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia