“Simplifying access to HPC for engineers and researchers through tools that deliver simulation results faster has become more and more crucial across supercomputing centers in government, industry, and academic research,” said SysFera CEO
SysFera-DS Demo, Booth #15
SysFera will demonstrate the latest release of SysFera-DS, a software solution for managing hybrid HPC environments, at
SysFera-DS software simplifies and speeds the time needed to run both non-interactive and interactive graphical HPC applications on traditional servers, clusters, or cloud environments — all via a simple web browser. SysFera-DS requires no modification by application vendors, no changes to the HPC system security, and no local software installation.
SysFera develops innovative software solutions that enable computer centers in government, industry, and academia to make their high performance computing (HPC) environments more accessible to non-technical users, and to manage their HPC resources more efficiently. Focusing primarily on ease-of-use for end users, project managers and IT administrators, SysFera’s software products simplify the access, management, and submission of complex simulations on traditional, hybrid or cloud infrastructures. For more information, visit www.sysfera.com.
Word copy of release:
You can Tweet or share the release directly from the SysFera Press Center on HughesCom’s website. English and French versions of the release are available for download as well as background materials.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids