"Whether you're growing you own small business or jumpstarting a regional economy, it's important to gather the relevant data and identify your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. Local officials in
Encouraging middle class job growth is one of the key challenges of our time, locally and nationally and this is an appropriate federal and local partnership. We need a strong manufacturing sector for a strong middle class.
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140617-4768448 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields