Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: FarSite Communications Equipment
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: FA8224-14-R-FarSite
Air Force Materiel Command
AFLCMC / AFSC / AFNWC -
SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS:
Notice Type: Sources Sought
1. NOTICE: This is not a solicitation but rather a Sources Sought Synopsis to determine potential sources for information and planning purposes only. The purpose of this Sources Sought is to conduct market research to determine if responsible sources exist, to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or a total Small Business Set-Aside. The proposed North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) Code 334112 which has a corresponding Size standard of 1000 Employees. The Government will use this information to determine the best acquisition strategy for this procurement. The Government is interested in all small businesses to include 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, HUBZone, and Women-Owned small business concerns. The government requests that interested parties respond to this notice if applicable and identify your small business status to the identified NAICS code. Additionally, please provide any anticipated teaming arrangements, along with a description of similar products offered to the Government and to commercial customers for the past three years. Any responses involving teaming agreements should delineate between the work that will be accomplished by the prime and the work accomplished by the teaming partners.
2. Description of
! Part ! Manufacturer ! Description ! Qty Unit !
! FS4100 !
! FS9610 !
! F-FS6092-NULLMR3 V.24 !
! FS4240 !
! FS4250 !
! FS6061 !
! FS6071 !
! FS6011 !
! FS6070 !
3. The Government requests interested parties to submit a brief statement of their capability to meet the above required supplies. Brand Name or Equal applies. If using an equal brand name you must explain how it is equal to the above listed item. Please limit your submissions to responses to these questions. Send responses to Alfred "Skylar" Cordon by e-mail at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday,
* 1. Have you sold the items the Government states they are interested in above, or very similar items to commercial entities If so please give some examples of commercial customers.
* 2. What is your company name, CAGE code, and DUNS number
* 3. Would you be supplying as a manufacturer or a distributor
* 4. Who is your point of contact and what is their email address and telephone number
* 5. What NAICS code do you suggest for this acquisition
* 6. Is your company a small business for this NAICS Code If your company is a small business, is it also a women owned business, small disadvantaged business, 8a business,
* 7. If you are a small business, would your company provide products of its own manufacture or would it provide products manufactured by another small business.
* 8. Can you provide these through GSA advantage
* 9. What is the lead time
* 10. Discusses any concerns you may have with our requirement.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post