The Nasdaq-listed group said revenues totalled
More than half of its revenues came from subscription services such as Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
"[O]ur focus moving forward is to drive strong revenue and earnings growth with our marketleading cloud offerings," said
Shares in Adobe jumped more than six per cent in after-hours trading following the results, having closed the day down 0.1 per cent at
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones