A five-day seminar on the National Accounting Standards for accountants and financial professionals of the
The event is organized by the
The seminar will discuss implementation of national accounting standards in the insurance sector, criteria for assessing the financial reports, requirements for disclosure of information and best practices in the use of professional accounting judgments in financial reporting.
These seminars aim to assist in the reform of the accounting sector, and are conducted for the Government of
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges