A five-day seminar on the National Accounting Standards for accountants and financial professionals of the
The event is organized by the
The seminar will discuss implementation of national accounting standards in the insurance sector, criteria for assessing the financial reports, requirements for disclosure of information and best practices in the use of professional accounting judgments in financial reporting.
These seminars aim to assist in the reform of the accounting sector, and are conducted for the Government of
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant