The OpenText Content Suite, which uses a secure and centrally managed enterprise library, includes the fundamental building blocks of enterprise content management: document management, records management, document-centric workflow, archiving, scan/capture, intelligent storage management, and desktop application integration with Microsoft Windows Explorer, Microsoft Outlook client, and Microsoft Office,
Content Suite is 100 percent Web-enabled, and securely stores any digital document (including, PDF, TIFF, Microsoft Office documents, email, and multimedia objects), supports records management policies and procedures, version control, document check in/out, secure internal and external access, full-text searching, encryption, and batch import capabilities.
For the past 27 years
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11941743.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel