ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 -
In response to a recommendation from ISS, Rubicon wishes to clarify that the amendments to the Company's Articles to include advance notice provisions (as set out in Exhibit '1' to Schedule 'A' of the Circular) have been revised to delete the second sentence of proposed Section 10.11(d). Specifically, the sentence 'In no event shall the adjournment or postponement of an annual meeting or special meeting or an announcement thereof commence a new time period for the giving of a Timely Notice' will not be included in the amendments to the Company's Articles.
A revised Exhibit '1' to Schedule 'A' of the Circular reflecting this revision is available under the Company's profile at www.sedar.com, on the Company's website at www.rubiconminerals.com or upon request from the Company.
Tel: +1 (866) 365-4706
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel