The pound hit a 2-day high of 0.7980 against the euro and a new 3-month high of 173.53 against the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 0.7983 and 173.20, respectively.
The pound that ended yesterday's deals at 1.5248 versus the franc rose to 1.5266. Against the dollar, the pound ticked up to 1.6970.
The next possible upside target for the pound is seen around 1.53 against the franc, 0.79 against the euro, 1.704 against the greenback and 174.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana