The pound hit a 2-day high of 0.7980 against the euro and a new 3-month high of 173.53 against the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 0.7983 and 173.20, respectively.
The pound that ended yesterday's deals at 1.5248 versus the franc rose to 1.5266. Against the dollar, the pound ticked up to 1.6970.
The next possible upside target for the pound is seen around 1.53 against the franc, 0.79 against the euro, 1.704 against the greenback and 174.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures