Police are searching for a pickpocket in Paralimni after a resident reported his wallet had been stolen form his trouser pocket while he was in a churchyard in Dherynia on Sunday. It contained €170 and a credit card.
The victim was later told by his bank that his credit card has been used three times for cash withdrawals, twice in Paralimni and once in Larnaca. The total amount stolen from the account added up to €500.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007