Police are searching for a pickpocket in Paralimni after a resident reported his wallet had been stolen form his trouser pocket while he was in a churchyard in Dherynia on Sunday. It contained €170 and a credit card.
The victim was later told by his bank that his credit card has been used three times for cash withdrawals, twice in Paralimni and once in Larnaca. The total amount stolen from the account added up to €500.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day