ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - Gold production from the Raub plant for the quarter to
The tonnage processed during the quarter totaled an estimated 371,000 tonnes of tailings material (Q4 2013: 302,000). The improvement in the total material processed over the previous quarter reflects the improvement in ball mill availability following the repair of the offline mill that impacted Q4 2013.
The current mining plan is to continue mining principally tailings until Q1 2015 at which point it is intended to recommence processing a blend of tailings and oxide material. The next tailings storage facility will also be ready for operation in Q1 2015. This brings gold production for the first three quarters of the current financial year (
Management at Raub are continuing to focus on operational improvement and increasing throughput via increased availability and cost savings and this focus is already yielding benefits. This improvement in production for Q1 2014 has meant the second half of the financial year has started well. Production for
While the second half of the financial year has started well, following the
Tel: +44 (0)7799 885653
Tel: 44 (0)20 3440 6800
Tel: +44 (0)20 7776 6936
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia