Pauline's area of expertise is in the forecasting/budgeting, financial analysis, and business process/procedure arena. She has an extensive background supporting Corporate Finance and Accounting in a variety of industries including Broadcasting, Logistics and Distribution, Technology Services, Agriculture, and Professional Services for the past 20 years.
Pauline's role as Director of F.A.S.T. includes establishing Finance and Accounting best practices within the existing client base, adding key financial analysis and reporting to clients to enhance their business model and understanding of their business profitability to ensure the most informed decision making, as well as improving our client's integration of Finance into their everyday operations. Where applicable, reviewing the cost/benefit of outsourcing key financial/accounting functions and implementing the change.
Pauline's main focus to clients will be enhancing clients' financial accounting functions and capabilities to drive growth and profitability. Her past experience in all aspects of Accounting and Finance will either enable MGA to reduce the burden of their client's existing Accounting issues through outsourcing or enhance the client's ability to have a trusted financial mind on their side and on demand.
If you have any questions about MGA F.A.S.T. and if it could be of service to you or your business please let us know. Please remember, Your Goals are Our Single Focus.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11950252.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders