Pagoda Asset Management, a long/short, TMT and consumer focused hedge fund launching in the fourth quarter of 2014, officially announced today that it has partnered with Aponix Financial Technologists for advisory and guidance in acquiring and implementing best-of-breed technology for Pagoda's launch.
Pagoda will leverage Aponix's extensive financial technology expertise to help select the best-tailored technical solutions for the firm, from infrastructure implementation and cyber-security risk management to trading and research software. Aponix will help architect an efficient, streamlined technology workflow for the business, as well as help ensure that the vendors and service providers Pagoda picks are those best-suited for its business, providing the safeguards necessary to protect Pagoda and its investors.
Pagoda was founded by three former senior
Aponix Financial Technologists is a technology advisory firm focused on helping financial firms implement best-in-class, institutional-quality, scalable technical solutions and IT governance. Aponix advises hedge fund launches on their technology architecture and implementation while helping reduce costs. Additionally, Aponix provides Technology Due Diligence for hedge fund investors and Technology Risk Assessments for hedge funds that include CTO level guidance, cyber-security preparation, and technology risk management.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11949459.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya