Inhance Technology research -- Almost three quarters value content on the device as much as smartphone or tablet itself Over one in five (21%) of
Over a quarter (26%) of women feel more vulnerable, and 30% of young adults (18-34) are more worried about being mugged for their mobile device than a year ago.
The full survey can be accessed from: http://www.inhancetechnology.com/news-events/research-mobile-device-lost-the ft-study-2014/
And despite the cost of todays sophisticated smartphones and tablets, almost three quarters (74%) of consumers believe that the content on their mobile device is as valuable as the phone or tablet itself. Females (78%) value their content more than males (69%). Young adults aged 18-34 (86%) are most likely to recognise the value of content in their mobile device.
The findings have serious implications for mobile retailers, carriers and insurance companies in terms of their warranty and insurance programs, said
The Inhance Technology research, which was conducted by iReach Insights, found that almost half (46%) of
Inhance Technology (www.inhancetechnology.com ) provides next generation mobile device protection programs to wireless retailers, carriers and insurance providers. Inhance has over 70 patent applications filed in major markets with two already granted in the areas of device security and tracking, with a number of others due to be granted in the short-term.
Cobra Public Relations
T: +44 (0) 1628 822741
M: +44 (0) 7855 359889
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment