•New service offers ultimate convenience, state-of-the-art security
"Oaken Online Banking is a natural evolution for us," said
Oaken Online Banking provides customers with a full array of convenient features, from tracking transactions and account balances to transferring funds and redeeming GICs. It also permits them to download transactions to financial planning software to better manage their personal finances.
In keeping with Oaken's commitment to guarding its customers' personal and financial information, Oaken has made security its top priority. "We employ advanced encryption and browser protection, comprehensive email alerts, as well as secure login and automatic logout," continued
Setting up Oaken Online Banking is simple: customers can email Oaken at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-625-3622
The launch of Oaken Online Banking complements the recent introduction of the Oaken Savings Account, which currently pays 1.75%, with no strings attached. This account offers one of the highest savings rates available among CDIC-insured financial institutions, mirroring Oaken's market-leading rates on GICs. Together these initiatives represent Oaken's ongoing aim of becoming the leading alternative for Canadians to securely save and invest their money.
About Oaken Financial
Oaken Financial was launched in 2013 to offer Canadians a competitive alternative to manage their savings independently. The name Oaken Financial was carefully selected to represent the values of strength, stability and security. Oaken is a trademark of
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad