The Fed is expected to taper its asset purchase program by
The Federal Reserve Chairwoman
That's up from the downwardly revised
The kiwi edged up to 0.8668 against the greenback and moved sideways in a short while. If the kiwi extends advance, it is likely to face resistance around the 0.875 mark.
The kiwi that ended Tuesday's trading at 1.5635 against the euro rose to a 2-day high of 1.5626. The next possible resistance for the kiwi is seen around the 1.55 region.
The kiwi strengthened to a 5-day high of 88.54 against the yen, compared to yesterday's closing value of 88.38. The kiwi is likely to find resistance around the 89.00 level.
Looking ahead, Eurozone construction output for April is due in the European session.
The Federal Reserve will announce monetary policy decision at
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2