Nuxeo, the provider of a content management platform for business applications, makes the list of the 2014 hottest companies in
Lead411 is a technology and research firm providing news and data about US companies. They scour the web looking for information about the fast growing companies and for the last five years have turned this research in a series of "hottest companies" awards.
The 87 Hottest Companies in
To make the list of the Hottest Companies in
In September, 2013, Nuxeo received
"We are very excited to be awarded as one of the hottest companies in
"Our 2014 award winners might be our best selection ever," said
Nuxeo provides an extensible and modular Open Source Content Management Platform enabling architects and developers to easily build and run business applications. Designed by developers for developers, the Nuxeo Platform offers modern technologies, a powerful plug-in model and extensive packaging capabilities. It comes with ready-to-use Document Management, Digital Asset Management and Case Management packages. 1000+ organizations rely on Nuxeo to run business-critical applications, including
For Media Contacts
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11940677.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia