The AIM-quoted oil and gas producer, which has a growing portfolio of producing assets in the US, said that the most recent 10 days of production at its CT15 well, in which it holds an 11.62% working interest, averaged 232 barrels of oil equivalent per day. It said production rates at the well, its third largest in its
At the CT11 well, however, it said production in the 10 day period averaged just 110 barrel of oil equivalents per day.
"Although still a commercial well, the initial production rates are below management's expectations," the company said in a statement.
The company also said that its CT14 well in the Chisholm Trail Prospect, in which its holds its largest 20% working interest, has been completed and has begun flowing back frac fluid, oil and gas.
"Additional wells continue to be planned and permitted by a number of operators in
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day